- AJR News Links The years top 50 news sites!
- AltaVista. well used search engine, look up in any language.
- Excite! the same search engine used by
Find. has a fast parallel web search!
clusters finds in neat understandable groupings.
- Tony's Humble Page!
Internet Search! this one is provided by
Linkstar. Check it out!
- Millennium Best top 10, search
engines from, Altavista to Yahoo. also search
publications, internet news, etc.
Net! search for any park in the USA.
It! one stop Reference desk. has a
universal translator, Library with dictionary's, and a
place to look up a phone# and see who it is.
- The Internet
Public Library. You guessed it, Reference,
newspapers, magazines, etc. FROM AROUND THE
Corps. Locate famous Corp's, from Blockbuster
Video to Volvo. Has a list of Maps for your
- Dogpile! Uses
the web, usenet, FTP, News wires. Multi-Engines.
- Search.com is powered by Infoseek, breaks down searches by catagory. also search with the Top 7 engines.
- Starting Point! over 160
search resorces are used. Breaks them down from
Business to Weather.
- What Is A to Z search,
you also find out the word for the day.
- Who Where
E-mail search. If there listed, find out there
e-mail address right here!
- Pronet International Business
- TravLang. for travel & language translating with Real Audio so you can hear how to pronounce. Hotel, trains, automobile & much more!
Ask a question in the form of a SENTENCE i.e. how does a cash register work?, and Jeeves will use 7 search engines for your answer!
"Ask Jeeves is a trademark of Ask Jeeves, Inc., Copyright 1997 Ask Jeeves, Inc."
Top of Page!